Triada Studio Games
Based in Yerevan, Armenia
Press / Business contact:
81 Charents St.
+374 98 472508
Shadowmatic is an imagination stirring puzzle where you rotate abstract objects in a spotlight to find recognizable silhouettes in projected shadows, relevant to the surrounding environment. The game combines stunning visuals with relaxing and captivating gameplay. It features 12 rooms, each flavored with unique concept, atmosphere, and music. Shadowmatic received the prestigious Apple Design Award at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference 2015 and was listed among App Store's Best of 2015.
Triada Studio was established back in 1993 as a computer graphics and animation studio. The studio have mainly worked on TV commercials, TV channel branding, visual effects for movies and many other things that are directly or indirectly connected with computer graphics and animation. The team began working on Shadowmatic on March 2012. During the development they added a lot of new features to their original idea, so it is not surprising that the development process stretched for about 3 years. The team that is focused on Shadowmatic is small – 4 people. A software developer, a designer, a musician and a project manager.
Shadowmatic launch trailer YouTube
Arcade Mode preview YouTube
The first gameplay preview YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Simple to the point of beauty, and beautiful to the point of becoming a work of art, this is a game you won't want to win, because you won't want the experience to end."
- Pocket Gamer
- "It's fun, it's unique, and it's the perfect type of game to show off to people who typically don't play video games, as it's almost like an interactive piece of art"
- Touch Arcade
- "It’s always awesome to see a breathtaking, unique, and thoroughly innovative puzzle game pop up on the App Store "
- "Full of whimsical puzzles and thoughtful designs, Shadowmatic is a delightful and captivating iOS game "
- "'Fantastically original': Shadowmatic works modern-day wonders with the ancient Chinese art of shadow puppetry"
- The Guardian
- "It’s like a mind-bending shadow-puppet spectacle"
- "This game requires you to look at things a little differently"
- Washington Post
Game engine, Technical artist
Game designer, 2D/3D artist
Music, Sound design
Producer, Art Director